- Tour Plan
- Additional Info
- Similar Tours
- A guided tour of important places
- Accommodation in single twin share room
- All meals included
- Beautifully illustrated souvenir map
- Professionally guided tour
- Current Hotel Taxes and Service Charges
- Departure Taxes or Visa handling fees
- Entrance tickets to monuments and museums
- Excess baggage charge
- Other International flights
- Personal expenses
- Visa arrangements
|DESTINATION||NO. OF NIGHT||HOTEL|
|Shimla||02||Zoey Hotel/Alpine Retreat/MAP|
|NO of Pax||Vehicle||Total Cost||Cost per Person|
|02||Swift Dzire||Rs. 35,000/-||Rs.17,500/-|
|08||Tempo Traveller||Rs. 1,08,000/-||Rs.13,500/-|
|10||Tempo Traveller||Rs. 1,26,000/-||Rs.12,600/-|
|12||Tempo Traveller||Rs. 1,44,000/-||Rs.12,000/-|
- Day 01 : Delhi - Shimla
- Day 02 : Shimla
- Day 03: Shimla –Manali
- Day 04: Manali Local
- Day 05 : Manali Snow Point
- Day 06 : Reach Delhi
Welcome to Delhi, Our representatiive will meet you at Airport / Railway Station and take you to the Shimla. Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh and is Queen of Hill Stations. On the way visit – Pinjore Garden, Timber Trail. Check in upon arrival and visit- Kufri (India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities). Overnight Stay in Shimla Hotel.
After Breakfast visit -–Indian Institute of Advanced Studies (The building that houses the institute was originally built as a home for Lord Dufferin, Viceroy of India from 1884–1888 and was called the Viceregal Lodge.It housed all the subsequent viceroys and governors general of India. It occupied Observatory Hill, one of the seven hills that Shimla is built upon. ) Kufri (India's one of the best holiday paradise Kufri in Shimla is beautifully tucked on an altitude of 2,622 meter. The place is a tourist hotspot for its awesome scenic and sports activities), Christ Church (Christ Church, Shimla, is the second oldest church in North India, after St John's Church in Meerut. It is a parish in the Diocese of Amritsar in the Church of North India.) . Enjoy shopping in evening at The Mall and The Ridge –two famous shopping centers of Shimla. Overnight stay will be in Shimla hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Drive to Manali. Manali is a small hill town in Kullu district. It is known for snow caped mountains, meadows of flowers, vivacious valleys and beautiful water falls. On the way visit - Sundernagar lake, Pandoh dam (The Pandoh Dam is an embankment dam on the Beas River in Mandi district of Himachal Pradesh, India. Under the Beas Project, the dam was completed in 1977 and its primary purpose is hydroelectric power generation), Vaishno Devi Temple, Kullu Rafting Point, Kullu Shawl Factory. Check-in at hotel upon arrival. Overnight stay in Manali hotel.
Enjoy breakfast at hotel. Sightseeing in Manali – Hadimba Devi Temple (Hidimbi Devi Temple, also known variously as the Hadimba Temple, is located in Manāli, a hill station in the State of Himāchal Pradesh in north India. It is an ancient cave temple dedicated to Hidimbi Devi, wife of Bhima, a figure in the Indian epic Mahābhārata), Tibetan Monasteries (Manali has several colorful monasteries that represent the rich culture and history of the Tibetan people settled in Kullu and Manali. There are two main monasteries in Manali that draw a large number of tourists-the Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa and the Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa), Vashisht Village (Vashisht Village is situated on the banks of River Ravi. Natural springs and sandstone temples accentuate the beauty of the tiny locale. The springs of Vashisht are believed to possess medicinal properties. The waters of the hot brooks are believed to heal skin diseases. Separate bathing provisions for men and women have been arranged at the spring by the government.), Mall Road, Club House (The Club House Manali is located in the center of the city near the Mall road. It offers comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar, and a restaurant. The place is one of the most favorite attractions in Manali for kids, who can play video games, enjoy Go carting etc. available here.), Van Vihar (Van Vihar National Park is one of the most frequented attractions in Manali. Located favourably on the Mall Road, this park is populated with many deodar trees that provide shade to the whole area. For the convenience of visitors, the park is provided with concrete as well as wooden benches. It is an ideal place for enjoying picnics and spending moments of repose with your loved ones), In the way to these sites, explore the stunning beauty of the nature. Overnight stay in Manali hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Whole day is allotted to explore the beauty and attraction of Manali. Visit- Him valley (The first of its kind amusement and culture park in Manali), Solang Valley (Solang Nala (Valley) derives its name from combination of words Solang (Nearby village) and Nullah (water stream). It is a side valley at the top of the Kullu Valley in Himachal Pradesh, India 14 km northwest of the resort town Manali on the way to Rohtang Pass, and is known for its summer and winter sport conditions. The sports most commonly offered are parachuting, paragliding, skating and zorbing.), Nehru Kund (5 kms. on National Highway to Leh,a natural spring of cold clear water named after Pt. Jwahar Lal Nehru, who used to drink water from this spring during his stay in Manali. This spring is believed to originate from the Bhrigu lake situated high-up in the mountains. Overnight stay in Manali hotel.
After breakfast transfer to for onward destination with sweet Holiday memories.
More about Himachal Pradesh
More about this tour
- Welcome Drink on Arrival. (Non-Alcoholic).
- Above Hotels are on Subject to availability of Basis.
- All transfers & sightseeing (as per itinerary) by Vehicle at all destinations.
- Complimentary use of the hotels any recreation facility as per hotels terms & conditions. (subject to availability)
- Vehicle cost includes all fuel charges, Driver allowance, Border tax and Toll Tax, Parking and entry charges which are applicable on day of quotation.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, , fax, internet, games, sauna, and steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, extra vehicle hire, bar,room heaters, discotheque or any other.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Entrance fees to Monuments & other sight-seeing points.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Entrance Tickets for All Gardens, Pony/horse rides, boat rides, safaris, rafting charges, skiing/skating, and cable car/ropeway rides etc.
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in hotel restaurant or room except buffet / fixed menu meal plan.
- Vehicle will be allowed up to parking points & last possible points. (Subject to road & gov. conditions)
- Chail, Rohtang Pass , Atal tunnel & Manikaran.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 25% of the tour cost
30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please Note: Cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy
- In peak season (example: long weekends, festival season, summer vacation etc.) most of the hotels charge 100% cancellation.
- Rates are subject to availability.
- Vehicle A/c will not work in hilly areas. (Up & Down Both side)
- This is just a quote its not final confirmation, hotel are subject to availability. So at the time of final confirmation hotel may get changed.
- Terms & Conditions apply.